When I say simplicity, sophistication and sweetness, the first person I think about is the young and very talented designer Aiisha Ramadan.
Lady Aiisha is a talented designer based in UAE. She is known for her unique signature style of combining western cuts with classic Middle Eastern embellishments. She is winner of prestigious awards such as the Young Designer of the Year 2000 by Swarovski and the Gr8! Women Achiever Awards 2011. – read on to learn more about her .
- What is the best moment of the day? When I sleep
- Do you read design magazines? No, I like to scan through the internet from time to time.
- In your earlier years, how did you decide that you eventually wanted to become a designer? Yes.. it happened at a very early age
- What did your friends/family think when they saw your designs and original creations? Very impressed. I remember my father kept telling people about a dress that I made for Eid at the age of 11.. it felt like he was my PR representative.
- Who is your inspiration? Every woman starting from my self.
- How do you put your chosen colors together? It comes out naturally
- When you create something, what goes through your mind? How to translate my idea into a better reality
- You serve a wide range of colors and designs; when a woman is looking for something suitable to wear, how should they choose the outfit most suitable for them? We discuss the occasion considering her personal style and come to an agreement with what suits her best.
- Does the preparation of a season’s collection take time? About 4 months
- How do you intend women to feel when wearing Aiisha clothing? Very comfortable.. almost in their own skin
- What do you have to say to the next generation, particularly for those hoping to follow in your footsteps? Get a lot of training before starting on your own.
– To know more about Aiisha’s style :
- What’s your favorite brand of shoes/clothes & make up? I like any creative shoes particularly Manolo Blahnik and Celine. Clothes can be anything comfortable and beautiful. I love Max Factor and D&G makeup.
- Who are your favorite designers? Valentino
- What is your favorite parfum? Organza by Givenchy and have recently added Shalimar by Guerlain to my list
- In which country you like to shop? Paris and USA
- What are your fashion idols? Whatever inspires me
- Who helps you to choose your clothes? No one
- What we can find in your hand bag? You should ask: What can we NOT find in your bag.