I asked my followers to send a picture of what they will eat for Iftar or Suhoor to email@example.com or tweet it directly to @MMAsmae on twitter 🙂 And they were so kind to publish the pictures of their Ramadan’s food.
So thank to everyone who followed my idea, & if you want to be featured on my blog do the same. No more blabla check the pictures 😉
- Laban & Dates…My preferred iftar 🙂 by Sultan Saeed Darmaki from UAE.
- Arabic Coffee right after Iftar 🙂 Feel so gooooood! by Sultan Saeed Darmaki from UAE.
- Behind the scene, green salad and mexican chicken, the rest is still in progress! By Karim Abdeen from Egypt.
- Ramadan sweets. day 1 by Afra Beljafla from UAE
- Knowing that I’m a complete starbucks addict + someone who is trying to cut down the calories I eat, for Iftar I usually run to starbucks for a tall skinny upside-down double shot caramel macciato with a birthday cakepop. I know the cakepop doesn’t help, but I like to treat myself too. Ramadan is such a peaceful time that brings Muslims all around the world together! LOVE IT! Ramadan Mubarak everyone! By Sophia Jaffery from Los Angeles ~XoPhee
Sandwiches by @starxo143 from Abu Dhabi
@abdou_mlk wishes you Ramadan Kareem from France
- Ramadan Kareem everyone Xoxo