Not Dolce Gabbana’s perfume …
My dad always asks me, how I imagine my husband?! I always answer rich and that’s always annoys him.
*My parents never appreciate the people who get married for money or status.
Women never know what they want and I am not an exception, but I guess I am looking for someone who will be proud to be with me.
Yeah, that may seem crazy but It’s very important to me that the one with whom I will be spending the rest of my life with, has to be :
- Proud to love me.
- Proud to sit with in public events.
- Proud of me being his wife.
- Proud of my beauty.
- Proud of my craziness.
- Proud of my stupidity
- Proud that I sacrifice many things for him.
- Proud to hold hand with me in public. (yes because not all the couples hold hands in public)
- Proud to present me to his best friends.
- And mostly proud to love me the way I am.
Any men can do it, I mean he has just to truly love me.