I am very happy to share with you Aiisha’s Ramadan routine. Aisha is a very talented fashion designer and a very kind heart. you can find her collection on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Here’s a hint of her classy, elegant, breath taking …designs
- When we say Ramadan what is the first word that comes to your mind?
- For you Ramadan rhymes with the word laziness or with productivity?
- What do you do when you feel hungry?
I think of those who can’t find a sip of water or a bite to eat, not by choice, but because of their poor situation.
- What is the one thing that you only buy in Ramadan?
- Does your grocery shopping list doubles in Ramadan?
I don’t cook so it’s irrevelant to me
- According to you what is the best meal/food to eat in Ramadan?
Lentil soup and salad
- Can you share a picture that represents your style/look during Ramadan?
I don’t have any on me, but t has to be modest with sleeves and below the knee
- Do you prefer to have Iftar at your house or do you like to eat outside?
I prefer home
- What are you looking for this month?
To appreciate the blessings we have been given and not take them for granted
معنا هذه السنة مصممة ازياء و التي صنفت كواحدة من أكثر ٣٠ إمرأة ملهمة في دولة الإمارات لعام ٢٠٠٩ لتشارك في حملة صوت فيليبس الرمضانية، من هي؟ A Lebanese fashion designer who was named one of 30 Most Awesome Women in the UAE in 2009 is participating in a Ramadan campaign with Philips Sound of Arabia. Can you guess who she is?#SoundOfDifference #PhilipsSound #InstaGood #Talent #Love #Music #Sound #Happy #Headphones #Fun #Igers #Style #MEA #Arabia #Life #MyDubai #Cool #FF #Shopping #صوت #فيليبس#الوطن_العربي #مزيكا #ستايل #حياة #مرح #إبتكار #لازم_تسمعنا
- Do you have any personal goals during Ramadan ?
To raise awareness on fighting hunger through my campaign with Philips sound of Arabia
- What are you looking forward this Eid?
I’ll be working during all Eid days but I’ll try to spare every second possible to celebrate Eid with my daughter Asmae : Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions and I hope you will have a great Ramadan.
Aiisha : All the best with your blog